RANGE RULES AT KEYSTONE SHOOTING CENTER
- Act responsibly at all times.
- Handle and treat all firearms as if they were loaded.
- Keep your finger off of the trigger and outside the trigger guard until ready to shoot.
- Keep all firearms pointed downrange and in a safe direction at all times.
- If anything other than the paper target is shot, the shooter can be subject to the cost of repair of the damaged item.
- No rapid fire, which means, 1 shot every 2 seconds with the exception of double taps.
- No tracer, incendiary, steel core or penetrating ammo. No Birdshot.
- Never consume alcohol or take drugs before or while shooting.
- All handguns, rifles, and shotguns are subject to approval.
- There is a maximum of 2 people allowed per lane at all times.
- Report any unsafe conditions to a Range Safety Officer immediately.
- Any firearm not carried concealed, must be transported in a case or bag to and from the range.
- Firearms will only be uncased or removed from the holster within the shooting booth area. Load and unload all weapons at the bench.
- Eye and ear protection are mandatory for anyone entering the range.
- Always keep the firearm action open, magazines removed and only load when ready to commence firing.
- No shooter is allowed “forward of the bench” FOR ANY REASON.
- Shooters who desire to shoot from the holster MUST be holster qualified through Keystone Shooting Center instructors.
- Upon the command, “CEASE FIRE/STOP”, stop all shooting immediately, put down your firearm and back away from the firing line. Shooters may not re-approach the firing line or pick up any firearm until an “ALL CLEAR” is given by a Keystone Shooting Center Range Safety Officer.
- Food, drink, gum or any tobacco product is not permitted inside the range.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the range.
- Wear appropriate clothing, closed toe shoes (required) and long pants are recommended, no low-cut tops.
- Minimum age requirement to shoot on the range is 12 years old. Any shooter under the age of 18 MUST have a PARENT or LEGAL GUARDIAN present while on the range and to shoot a pistol.
- You must be 21 to rent a pistol. 18, 19 & 20 years old may shoot a pistol while sharing a lane with someone who is 21 or older. 18, 19 & 20 years old may rent their own lane while being restricted to shooting rifles and shotguns only.
- Minimum age requirement to enter simulator is 12 years old, due to some mature content, and must be accompanied by a PARENT or LEGAL GUARDIAN.
SHOOT RESPONSIBLY AND HAVE FUN!
This facility is top notch. The staff there is knowledgeable and spent time researching what works and doesn’t work for shooting ranges. They have the top of the line technology, great staff, and a positive environment. They also foster safety and offer classes enabling those apprehensive or new to the gun world a safe and comfortable environment to learn in.
Stay up to date with everything Keystone Shooting Center has going on right in your inbox.